Claim your Solar Victoria Solar Homes rebate through Silicon Solar CEC Approved Retailer.
As a large number of Victorian homeowners are switching to energy efficient systems, there has been an upward shift in rooftop solar installations in the state.
In order to help property owners adopt solar systems and decrease their energy costs, Solar Victoria has started solar PV rebates under its Solar Homes Program that allows eligible homeowners in Victoria to claim the rebate up to $1400.
Are you qualified for Solar PV Rebate?
Solar PV Rebate eligibility criteria
Victorian households are eligible to receive a rebate for installing a solar PV system if they meet the following criteria:
- They are the owner-occupier of the property
- The owners have a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year (based on last year’s Australian Tax Office Notice of Assessment)
- They have not already received a rebate as an owner-occupier under the Solar Homes Program
- It is an existing property, valued at under $3 million
- That the property address has not previously taken part in the Solar Homes Program
- They do not have an existing solar PV system*.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you are eligible to claim the Solar PV rebate Vic.