- CEC Accredited Licensed Solar Electrician
- Professionally Trained for Solar Installation
- 10 Years of Workmanship Warranty
- Experts with Tons of Experience.
- Fast Turn-Around
Homeowners in Melbourne, VIC, Australia are quickly adapting and changing as per the new trend of living a sustainable life. They are purchasing Solar systems for their residential and commercial properties. With time an original method came out in the market known as the “Hybrid System” and got very popular among the people in very little time.
Know Before Choosing It!
A Hybrid Solar system is a method that utilizes both solar power and power stored in batteries. This system allows homeowners to keep extra energy as a battery backup which homeowners can use at nighttime.
How does it work?
- Hybrid Solar system generates electricity during the day while you were using the same power for your daily needs.
- In this process, any amount of extra energy generated gets stored in the batteries as a backup.
- If the batteries get fully charged, then the excess generated power will go back to the grid.
- At night time, Homeowners can use the stored energy instead of buying from the grid.
The Benefit Of This Whole Process Is That
- The hybrid solar system helps you to store power in the batteries to use at the night-time.
- At night, you can use your energy stored in the batteries instead of buying power from the grid.
- If you are not using the power during the day time, you can keep the power into the batteries for yourself, or you can sell back to the grid.
- This system could be suitable for those homeowners whose electricity distributor doesn’t allow them to sell back the power to the grid.
Why It’s The Best Choice?
We have already explained the advantages of the Hybrid Solar system in the above section, but before deciding to get one for you, you should know everything about the product.
- Power Backup: With a Hybrid Solar system, you will use your power generated from the solar system at night-time stored in the battery.
- Efficient Power Handling: When you are not at home during the peak time of your system, you might not be using that energy efficiently. This Hybrid System helps you to adjust the supply automatically as per the power consumption rate.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: By generating solar energy from the solar system and with the storage option, homeowners could potentially reduce their home’s carbon footprint significantly.
Why Connect With Us To Get Your Hybrid Solar System?
- We are an Australian based Solar installation service provider in Melbourne.
- We are known for our methods and beliefs.
- Our experience and work ethics working in the industry shows our diligence in work.
- Each installation comes with 25 years of panel warranty from the manufacturers and ten years of inverters warranty. The Warranty may vary depending on the brands’ customers are choosing.
- We are using the certified installers and experienced staff who will also guide and make you understand how the system works on the day of installation.
We offer the best products with quick installation by the experts who are working in the industry for the long term. We support and guide our customers to make the best choice for them.